UNC TV

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Greetings all who reside in the region mundanely known as North Carolina!

Last year, the Barony of Windmaster's Hill volunteered to man the phones
at the local public television stations fund drive.  They have asked us
if we are interested in once again donning our spiff garb and talking to
strangers.  This would be in the merry month of March in Raleigh, NC
(known as Elvegast to many here in fair Atlantia).  If you will be in the
area, and would be interested, please reply to me PRIVATELY! (There is way
too many private responses that are made to the whole list, in my
opinion!)

Thanks for your help,
Sveva Lucciola