UNC TV

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Greetings all!
Everyone who has replied to my earlier postings seemed very charged about
manning the phones during the fund drive.
I have spoken with the coordinator at the station and have said we could
do this, and offered several possible nights.  We are scheduled for Monday
evening, March 23 from 6:30- 11:30.
We will be sharing this spot with the Harvard Club, and I believe we are
commpeting with the Academy Awards.(oh well)
Now what I need is specific names of people who can be there.  Can you?
Please reply privately. Please pass this on to your email alientated
friends and they can call me at (919)929-8523.  As always, more
information will follow!

Thanks,
Lady Sveva