Request to teach at University

Poster: Ghelena661 <Ghelena661@aol.com>

Forgive me all; I'm probably posting this to the wrong place.

     Mistress Dierdre;

     I would like to teach a class on Blackwork Embroidery at the upcoming
University.  If possible, I would like to request a 2 hour time slot.  This
will give give ample time to show off a great deal of pictoral documentation
of blackwork's use in period.  I would like to limit my class to 5, and the
cost would be $4.00.  The kit will include, a hoop, selection of threads,
needle, and some linen and aida cloth and also a hand out.  I would cover the
use of blackwork throughout the 15th century, both reversible and non-
reversible.  All of my documentation for patterns is primary documentation.

Yours in the Dream,
Ghelena Galycheva
(sarah m. pottratz-609 Greenview lane Norfolk, Va 23503)