my posting

Poster: CptnBnytng <CptnBnytng@aol.com>

   I want to make it perfectly clear that my posting was not in any way
directed towards Rhiannon... she has been most helpful and gracious to me, and
is in fact the ONE exception that I mentioned ....
   My stsrting intent was to publicly make the same offers that I have made to
the 'crats, but I began to think of all the other stuff going on and just had
to let everyone know why the SCA is loosing me along with so many others.
   I acknowledge that there are a lot of good people in the society... but
it's those of the ilk who fit the "you" i wrote about that screw the pooch for
me.

   Captain Bunnyetongue