hello!

Poster: "alison rhodes" <arrow@hickory.net>

Greetings to all!

I have been on the Merry Rose for a little while and I have yet to formally
introduce myself to all you kind and gentle souls. I am Lady Alison
MacLeod, from the Canton of Baelfire Dunn, in the Barony of the Sacred
Stone. I am the Canton's Chatelaine, so if anyone is in need of help in
this area of Atlantia, please feel free to email me. Thank you for all the
information that I have received so far and I can only hope to continue to
do so.

"Then the company gathered and peace was made among them all."

In the service of Atlantia,

Lady Alison MacLeod
Clan Die Nocht Kinder