Storvik Brewer's Guild Initial Meeting Announced!!!

Poster: "Ric Loll" <rics_am_cafe@geocities.com>

Greetings to the Brewers and Vintners of Atlantia!  I ask your assistance to
spread the word about a new meeting in the Storvik area.

Who:  Those interested in creating Ales, Lagers, Meads, Wine and other
alcoholic consumables will be meeting monthly to discuss brewing techniques,
share their wares and expertise, and plan contributions for future Taxes...
What:  Brewer's and Vintner's Guild meeting.
When:  1st Fridays at 8PM - Beginning February 6th
Where:  Meetings are held in the home of Magnus McKinley, 8614 Manchester
Road, Apt #8, Silver Spring MD 20901-4305 (301) 495-0256.  Take your best
route to Georgia Ave & the Beltway - take Georgia south.  Go approximately
1.7 miles to Wayne Ave and turn left at the sign marked "Farmers Market" or
"Armory Place".  Go about 1 mile to Manchester Road - just past Sligo Creek
Road - turn Right.  Take the Second
driveway on the Right.  Park behind the London Terrace Townhouse
Apartments - the apartment entrance is on the street side about 3/4 of the
way up the hill.  (If you live in DC, call for easier directions)

Agenda for the initial meeting includes a discussion of local brewing supply
stores, plans for a field trip to a local Micro Brewery, and discussion
about future meeting dates (since 1st weekends get busy again with Kingdom
events later in the year)... plus we'll be evaluating my latest IPA!

Yours in service
Magnus McKinley

P.S.  If you are interested but can't attend, reply privately with your
modern name and address, and I will add you to our mailing list.  A
newsletter is planned...