reporting update from the cranky one...

Poster: "Beverly Robinson-Curry" <corvus2@worldnet.att.net>

Only 5 more days to go to the end of the quarter and I have not received
reports from the following groups:

Aire Faucon
Attillium
Berley Court
Border Vale Keep
Caer Gelin
Caer Mear
Cathanar
Crannog Mor
Cwmnewydd
Cyddlain Downs
Elvagast
Hawkwood
Hidden Mountain
Hindscroft
Isenfir
Marinus
Marshall's Keep
Misty Marsh by the Sea
Nant Gerwin
Nottinghill Coill
Ponte Alto
Roxbury Mill
Sacred Stone
Saxon Moor
Seareach
St. John's Marsh
Storvik
Tear Sea's Shore

Please, folks!  Nudge your local herald to get their report on in..  Then I
can do mine to corporate and assess where extra help is needed in the
kingdom (and who deserves promotions, etc.)

Also, please put your modern name on your report!  My tracking form is
alphabetized by modern name and it's a real pain to search for "Harold of
the Winding River".

Thanks so much!!!

Lady Rhiannon ui Neill
Triton Principal Herald