heralds for Ymir

Poster: Gene Bonar <gbonar@auspex.com>

Oyez, Oyez,

I have need for several heralds at Ymir.  I needed field heralds and at
least 3 heralds to help Duke Sir Anton with the lists.  This is going to be
a fun event.  Funner than usual, so you want to be there and heralding puts
you in the thick of it.

If any of you are new heralds and you want to try your hand or voice at it,
this is the perfect time.  We can give you one announcement at a time so
you don't get overwhelmed.  We can make it like on the job training.  It
will be great fun.

If you want to know more about Ymir, well the heralds will have to be there
on  Feb 14, 98 and Ymir is the best event on the calendar (outrageous bias
alert).

If this sounds like something that you want to try, call me at 919 772 1112
or email me at eogan@ipass.net.

Go in Peace.
Ld Eogan mac Ailpein    archer and herald
Elvegast, Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia
mka Gene Bonar  919.772.1112  gbonar@auspex.com