Rapier armour question

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Greeting to the Rapier community gathered at the Rose,

I've found an armoury that makes what looks like a very nice, SCA legal
lobster pot helm for rapier fighting. If any of the rapier Marshals who
hang out here could check this web site out I'd appreciate hearing what
you think of the helm. Don't want to buy a pig in a poke.

The url is; http://www.acm.jhu.edu/~darkwood/darkweb5.html

Thanks for your time. You can write me privately rather than post here.

In service,
Corun