Re: Rapier armour question

Poster: "Michael J. Lonski" <mlonski@aclltd.com>

>I've found an armoury that makes what looks like a very nice, SCA legal
>lobster pot helm for rapier fighting. If any of the rapier Marshals who
>hang out here could check this web site out I'd appreciate hearing what
>you think of the helm. Don't want to buy a pig in a poke.

That would be Darkwood Armory run by a fine fellow, Earl Brian.  I'm getting
a very nice fluted lobster pot helm from him that will work for both
armored and rapier, hopefully ready by Gulf Wars.   Hmmm, guess that's
a recommendation :)

Aedan

PS  He also makes some of the finest basket hilts for armored combat and
swept hilts for schlager fighting.