tourist suggestions?

Poster: Erik & Karen Dutton <edutton@worldnet.att.net>

Greetings good gentles all,

My lady and I are travelling to Atlanta this weekend, and wondered if
anyone could tell us of SCA-interesting or other touristy things to do
in that area. We're driving from Charlotte, so anything along the I-85
corridor between would be cool as well.

Also, FYI (and the reason we're going) - the annual Goodwill book sale
is being held at Northlake Mall starting Monday (2/2 - 2/8); according
to USA Today, it's one of the largest used book sales in the country.

Thanks in advance!

In service,
Rhodri ap Hywel