Fool's 12th Night

Poster: "Efenwealt Wystle" <efen@hotmail.com>

<serious announcer> The following, obscure message is brought to you by
the makers of Scum.

<silly announcer> For those of you who missed the Shire of Hindscroft's
Fools' 12th Night last weekend (which I guess would be most of you)
please know that his Low and Smelliness, FubarSnafuBoogerPickerUpper,
patron of all things Turkish, is the newest kING OF fOOLS and EmePeRor
of the UnIverSe(tm). Let us fart before him.

<populace> PTPTHTHTPTPTHTTT!

<silly bard (hops on one foot)> The royal lineage (for those of you who
don't know it) would be Bob the Dogbytr, Booger, Bigbardboogerpicker,
and then FubarSnafuBoogerPickerUpper.

<serious announcer> That's stupid!

<Greek chorus> Yes it is! Yes it is! It is really dumb!

<serious announcer> Shut up!

<Greek chorus> Galileo! Galileo!

<serious announcer> I said Shut up!

<silly bard> Oshi was also dragged from the kitchen and inDUCTed into
the order of the duck for no particular reason. And Jason Hawke was
awarded legs, also for no particular reason. I don't remeber who won the
other competitions.

<Jay Leno> I'll bet they were pretty stupid though!

<serious announcer> Who let Jay Leno in here?

<Jay Leno> I pay my union dues! I have a right to be here!

<producer> Cut to a commercial fast!

<serious announcer> The preceding public service announcement is by no
means humorous.