Email troubles

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose and the Principality list greetings,

This is to inform you (and more importantly the list managers), that
Digex is currently having problems with incoming email. Anything sent
to an address at access.digex.net will bounce. They are working on the
problem but don't have a fix yet. Unfortunately this means that you're
going to see bounces to several of us on Digex (me, Jaelle, Keilyn and
Herveus come to immediate mind) and that we're going to lose mail. We
can apparently send mail out, that's why I'm sending this.

If you have something to send any of us, hang on to it. Try to send it
until it stops bouncing back, but keep a copy somewhere.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In service,
Corun
Storvik