A long time ago...

Poster: Erick and Sue <bduck@fred.net>

Greetings to all and everyone else,

Though in danger of showing my age, I pose a question and challenge all
present to find the answer....

Way back in the early 80's, I heard a song, an Ode to Woad.  I laughed for
weeks afterwards and should have written it down....ahhh hindsite.

It began:

"What's the use of wearing braces,
hats, or spats, or shoes, with laces...."

The challenge is to put my mind at rest finally and finish the blasted
song...it is driving be batty.  Please help me...I swear it has the word
'abdomen' in it.

"boil it to a brilliant blue and
rub it on your chest and on your abdomen."

The savior who sends me the words to the song will receive the satisfaction
of knowing your memory is better, by far, than mine.

In Service with failing memory and waning sanity,

Sue Singley
Page After Page
bduck@fred.net