February 3: Storvik/Roxbury Mill A&S

Poster: PETERSR@spiegel.becltd.com (Peters, Rise J.)

The Storvik/Roxbury Mill Arts & Sciences night for February is tomorrow
night (first Tuesday of the month).  The topic is introduction to vintning
and brewing.  The site is the usual location at Nina's house.  Please
contact me for directions (<caitlin@phosphor-ink.com>).  We will begin
promptly at 7:30 p.m. mundane time.

Nina will be talking about making meads and wines, and will demonstrate the
various techniques and equipment used.  She may have recipes to share with
us.  We also expect to have a brewer on hand to talk about making beer.
 There will also be discussion of the newly forming Storvik Brewers group.

We look forward to seeing some of you there.

=Caitlin Cheannlaidir, by grace of their Excellencies
MOAS Storvik