[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]

Heraldic question

Poster: Corun MacAnndra <corun@access.digex.net>

Greetings unto the Heralds gathered at Cheapside.

I cannot find, in either Fox-Davies or the OED, a definition of fimbriated.
What does it look like on, say, a bend? For example, on a bend fimbriated...
Other forms like wavy and nebuly and lozengy and embattled I can find.

In service,

List Archives, FAQ, FTP:  http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
            Submissions:  atlantia@atlantia.sca.org
        Admin. requests:  majordomo@atlantia.sca.org