Re: Name authenitcation

Poster: "Angela K. Pincha-Neel" <angela@ascc01.ascc.lucent.com>

> > Greetings all!
> >       I am trying to authenticate the name Adrianna.  So far, I have found
> > a number of popes named Adrienne and was hoping I could claim
> > Adrianna as a feminine form of Adrienne.  Any other suggestions for
> > sources of Authentication.  I would hope to pass the name Adrianna de
> > Bretagne. (Adrianna of Brittany for those of you who do not speak
> > French).  I know the de Bretagne is passable because many people used
> > "de +  wherever they were from."  Any help would be greatly
> > appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Adrianna de Bretagne
> > (Andrea Ewing)
> > Barony of Black Diamond

There are 8 Adrianna's registered in the SCA Armorial
- Adrianna D'Orsay des Hippocampes (1995 via Caid)
- Adrianna Gretchen von Fehmarn (1995 via the Outlands)
- Adrianna MacAverr (1993 via An Tir)
- Adrianna Ramstar (1983 via the East)
- Adrianna Somerset Morgan (1987 via Caid)
- Adrianna de Tarente (1988 via Caid)
- Adrianna de la Telara·a (1987 via the East)
- Adrianna of Westmarch (1991 via the East)

If nothing else referencing these should be good enough, provided the
way the name is put together in such a fashion that it would have been
done in period, and yours looks like it is...

-Mordrea-