No Subject

Poster: "Terry L. Neill" <longshipco@hotmail.com>

Lady Alison MacLeod wrote:
>> I moved about a month ago and for some reason I haven't received my
Dec or Jan acorn and my oak. Who do I need to get into contact with to
remedy this?<<

Unless you paid extra for first class delivery, the Acorn is mailed
third class.  The U.S. Post office does not forward third class mail.

I assume the Oak is third class as well.

You need to contact the Milpitas office in writing to change your
address.  Rabah can't do it.

Their phone number is (408) 263-9305.  Their fax number is (408)
263-0641.

If you have a web browser, their web site is www.sca.org and there
should be a toll-free number there as well as the address of the
Milpitas office.  I recommend doing this ASAP because at this point you
won't get the March Acorn and if you don't get a change of address
processed before the last working day of February, you won't get an
April Acorn either.

Copies of the Oak are available for $1 (or more if you wish ;) from the
editor.

Regards!

   - Anarra