off topic - chain letters about Microsoft filling up mailboxes

Poster: Becky McEllistrem <beckymc@MICROSOFT.com>

>From my boss at work:
---------------
		By now I am sure many of you have seen at least one copy of
the email titled PLEASE READ! YOULL BE GLAD YOU DID!  The email claims to
have come from Mr. Gates, promises money and a copy of Windows 98 to the
first 1000 people who forward the mail on.  This email is a hoax!   Please
inform all who inquire about the email that it is falsified and did not come
from within Microsoft.  Microsoft PR is getting the word out to the local
media to reduce the amount of outside inquiries regarding this email as
people all over the US have been getting copies of the message.

		The best thing to do with any copies of the hoax mail at
this point is delete them.

Rebecca

Earth First.  We'll strip mine the rest of the planets later!