Seige of Troy

Poster: mn13189@WCUVAX1.WCU.EDU

I was purusing my most recent Acorn the other day and noticed it listed
Seige of Troy as "NF" meaning no fighting.  This leads one to wonder, how
does one have a seige with no fighting?  Will the invading army march up
to the city walls and ask them very nicely to hand over the city?  Or will
it be a battle of wits?  Or will the two armies insult each other, Monty
Python stytle?  Seriously, though, what's the scoop with So'T?
Aye,
Eogan

           "I brought ye to the ring.  Now dance best ye can."
   Matthew Allen Newsome            |	    Lard Eogan Og Mac Labruinn
   curator/historical consultant    |       Sangster of Scotland&Atlantia
   Scottish Tartans Museum          |	    Chronicler, MSoB
   & Heritage Center	    	    |	    (Militant Society of Bards)
   http://intertekweb.com/tartans/  |	    Clan Og, SCA
   <tartans@dnet.net>               |       "IT'S ONLY A GAME!"