[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index][Search Archives]
A&S - persona quiz
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, AireFaucon@aol.com, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: A&S - persona quiz
- From: Erik & Karen Dutton <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 08 Feb 1998 21:55:25 -0500
- Reply-To: Erik & Karen Dutton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Poster: Erik & Karen Dutton <firstname.lastname@example.org>
>The Persona Test
> Welcome to Valentyn's Persona Test! The questions in each level =
>of the test are intended to act as a guideline toward further =
>development of your persona. You don't need to answer every single =
>question -- basically, the more you answer, the richer your persona =
>will become. Feel free to copy the text of this page to a word =
>processor. If you distribute the test via email or other means, =
>please include my email address so suggestions can be routed back to =
> I. Level 1 - The Basics
> A. What is your name?
> B. In what century were you born?
> C. What is your native country?
> D. What is your occupation?
> E. How old are you?
> II. Level 2 - A Bit More Information
> A. In what 25-year period were you born?
> B. What was/is your parents=B9 occupation(s)?
> C. What city do you claim as "home"?
> D. In what city/town/barn were you born?
> E. What is your ethnicity?
> F. Who is your current employer?
> G. What kind of money do you use?
> III. Level 3 - Some Personal History
> A. What year were you born?
> B. What were/are your parents=B9 names?
> C. What level of education do you have?
> D. Do you fight? If so, where did you learn to fight?
> E. List your skills/hobbies. For each, write down where =
> F. What "class" are you? (I.e., royalty, nobility,
> merchant, middle, artisan, slave, etc.)
> G. How widely have you traveled?
> H. In what capacity have you traveled? (I.e., military,
> sailor, rich person=B9s hobby, etc.)
> IV. Level 4 - This Takes Some Research
> A. Who is your current monarch?
> B. Who is the current Pope?
> C. What religion are you?
> D. Where were you educated?
> E. With respect to international relations, do you favor
> colonization, isolationism, conquest/conversion, open
> trade, etc.?
> F. Name your favorite musicians/artists/dances.
> G. How long do people like you tend to live?
> H. What major events have occurred during your lifetime?
> (Natural catastrophes, wars, revolutions, discoveries,
> V. Level 5 - Getting Pretty Deep
> A. What political figure/party/movement do you support?
> B. Who is the most significant thinker of your time?
> C. What=B9s the greatest social problem in the country =
> D. What is most likely to cause your death?
> E. List at least three of your current goals. (Usurp the
> crown, learn to write, sail to Chosun, etc.)
> VI. Level 6 - Enlightenment
> A. What=B9s the most striking scientific achievement of =
> you=B9re aware?
> B. Is the Earth flat, round, or hollow?
> C. Does it revolve around the Sun, or vice-versa?
> D. What causes criminal behavior?
> E. What is the true measure of a man?
> F. Who has most influenced your thoughts on these
> Credits and Thank-Yous
> Thanks to the following people for their input and suggestions: =
> Monsignor Joachim Vanderhaus, Lord Larkin O'Kane, Iain Guthrie, =
> And thanks to Don Aubrey de Baudricourt for use of his =
>incredibly thorough persona on the examples page.
> Email Valentyn@gte.net
List Archives, FAQ, FTP: http://merryrose.atlantia.sca.org/
Admin. requests: email@example.com