Re: pavillion inquirey

Poster: Marybeth Lavrakas <lavrakas@email.unc.edu>

I recently purchased a bell-back wedge, and love it.  I would have gone
for the French bell if I felt I could spend the extra money, but I was
stretching it as it was!  The bell-back is roomy (er, the one from
Pantherm that is) and easy to set up, but you need 2 people to do it.
I've been warned that I need to paint or otherwise waterproof the metal
pieces on the poles ASAP, as they rust at the first drop of rain.  And
speaking of paint, if you want a design on your tent you can paint it
yourself (latex house paint)--cheaper than having the company do it.

Kathryn Rous