Ymir recipes

Poster: Tom Brady <tabrady@mindspring.com>

Good day to the gentles gathered here!
At the Tourney of Ymir this past weekend, I received many requests for the
recipes I used for the feast on Saturday evening. Now, I'm normally a
pretty with-it kind of guy, and normally I would have remembered who asked
for what, but you'll have to excuse me if I was a little scattered that
evening :-) If anyone would like a copy of the recipes (which included beef
stew, orange-glazed baked chicken, broccoli with savory toasted cheese,
roasted onions, tart on Ember-day, and pear pie), just drop me an e-mail
and I'll forward the lot to you.

Best regards,
Duncan MacKinnon