The Exchequer Standings 2/16/98

Poster: DebSiobhan@aol.com

Greetings to all,

I wish I could say I have everthing in hand today, but I am still missing
reports from 7 groups who did not request an extension.

Letters are being mailed tomorrow to the seneschals and exchequers of the
missing groups.  If you are an exchequer and have any question as to whether
or not I received your report, feel free to give a call or send an email and
find out for sure.

In addition if anyone has contact with anyone in the (suspended) Stronghold of
Raven's Cove could you drop me a message off-list.  I would appreciate it.

Siobhan