Please Help - I'm desperate

Poster: "Rowanwald Central" <rownwald@gte.net>

Please pardon this off-topic message, but I'm desparate...

My temporary living arrangements will no longer allow my beloved cat to
live there.  I have until Friday to find a home or shelter for her... if I
haven't found something by then, she will have to go to the SPCA.
Unfortunately, all of the cat lovers in this area have no room at the inn.

I would be willing transport her to any place that would be willing to take
her in.

Pixel is a 9-month old, tricolor housecat (predominately white with
champagne and grey markings).  She is litterbox trained and has had all her
shots (except rabies).  She is not yet fixed, but I would be willing to pay
for that as well (I was planning on having that done very soon).  She is a
very loving and timid kitten.

If anyone can find room in their homes and hearts for my baby, please
contact me via this e-mail address.

Lady Rhian Lyth (Jo Lori Drake)