New From Estrella

Poster: "Warren Ryan, Jr" <black_star@earthlink.net>

OYEZ!!  OYEZ!!  OYEZ!!

Unto the denizens of the Merry Rose does Lord Adam of Erin send warm
greetings.  A member of my Shire, the Shire of Highland Foorde, has done
himself, our shire and our Kingdom proud.  Lord Lorenzo il Confuso went
to the Estrella war and made a good showing in the archery competitions.

He took 2nd place on behalf of Atlantia in the Known World Archery
Championship, missing first place by only a hand full of points.  He
then went on to win the shoot sponsored by the Queen of the Outlands,
taking 1st place.  He also took 1st place in a prize shoot sponsored by
the Barony of Ered Sul.  And to round out the good circuit he had
started, he took 1st place in the animal prize shoot (not at real
animals I wish to add) sponsored by the Barony of Tir Ysgitr.  We are
all very proud of him and he deserves a big pat on the back.

Thank you for allowing me to sing out a praise for a member of my Shire.

In Service,
Lord Adam of Erin, QOC