University Catalog for June 6, 1998

Poster: AtlantiaU@aol.com

My Lords and Ladies,

It is with great pleasure I am able to send out the catalog for session #44 of
the University on June 6, 1998.  I offer my sincere thanks to all the
instructors who went to all the trouble of making sure I had descriptions
early.  The paper version of the catalog will appear in the April issue of The
Acorn, and the University web site will be available sooner, and will also
have periodic updates should there be class cancellations and/or additions.

If you have any questions regarding the catalog, please contact me privately.

Your servant,

Mistress Deirdre O'Siodhachain, Chancellor
(Terry Sheehan)