Re: Northern pricipality

Poster: "Greg Lindahl" <lindahl@pbm.com>

> All this is doing is drawing one more imaginary border,
> which already exists in fuzzy theory or people couldn't refer to "the North"
> "the middle" and/or "the South".

Dafydd ap Gwystl made a great post a couple of years ago about how
"imaginary borders" turn into solid ones over time.

Drawing it in a specific place is going to be a drastic change for
Isenfir and Caer Mear, who are going to be on the border, one way or
another. It shouldn't surprise you that neither group is happy about
the prospect. Henry best made a great post a couple of years ago on
this topic. As far as I am concerned, his 2-year-old posting sums up
my current opinions quite well.

Looking at TNNP's webpage, I don't see any of the points in Henry's
missive appearing in the "What are some of the concerns people have
about a Northern Principality" section. And no, I don't want to
contribute to the discussion mailing list now because I got tired of
it last time, and don't want to see it recur yet.

-- gb