Re: Baroness Caitlyn's comments about a northern principality

Poster: AlysounA@aol.com

>In short, I do not believe that a northern principality will weaken or damage
>Atlantia.  What it will do is recognize those connections that exist, and
>strengthen them, and thus strengthen the Kingdom.

No offense is intended to her Excellency or to the others who support the idea
of a new principality, but some of us do believe that the principality would
add an unnecessary layer of bureaucracy, cut us off from our friends outside
the DC-Baltimore metropolitan area, and serve to strengthen only the existing
cliques that currently mean that some of us "Northerners" avoid "Northern"
events and groups. <try saying that with one breath!>

 If events like the recent Kingdom 12th Night were so successful, it seems
highly likely that it was the mixture of the considerable talents from both
the North and the rest of Atlantia.

-- Alisoun Ashling