Re: TNNP

Poster: david.a.montuori@adn.alcatel.com (Dave Montuori)

Scripsit Alisdair et respondit Corun:
> >Why not just tag-and-delete everything with "TNNP" in the subject line?
>
> There are a couple of considerations to take into account. One is that most
> people on the Rose who are not on the TNNP list are not on it by choice.

At this point, anyone on the Rose who's not aware of the existence of the
TNNP list just isn't paying attention, but 2 weeks ago that wasn't the
case. The Rose needs to be reminded periodically (albeit not via cross-
postings!!!!!) that the TNNP list is out there, and perhaps when/where
the monthly meetings are. More than that is probably overkill.

> >As a compromise: Is the TNNP list available in digest form?
>
> I don't believe Alaric has put the list into digest form...

I thought he had, but you had to ask him for the digest. Comments, Luther?

Evan