In Praise of Efen

Poster: Jessica Rechtschaffer <jsrechts@email.unc.edu>

Generosity is chief among the chivalric virtures and I would like to
announce that Efen knows and  fulfills that virtue very well.  Efen has
kindly given me his old CD player which has now replaced the broken one in
my shop.

Because of his good will, I can now play any CD I want without skipping
and with wonderful sound quality.  This does wonders for my enjoyment of
armoring and indeed, improves the quality of the armor I produce.

Thus I would like to publically thank Efen and heap oodles of praise onto
him.

Lyanna the very Thankful