Re: About Magnus' Letter

Unto Magnus Malleus and the others on this list does
Branwynn Ottersby send greetings.

Courage and strength are the mark of a warrior's heart.

It takes courage of conviction and strength of purpose to write
such an excellent letter as you have just sent regarding your beliefs
and your reconciliation. May we all take note of its example.

Thank you for showing us your heart, warrior.
May we all share such courage and strength.

In service,
branwynn ottersby

"He that wrestles with us strengthens our nerves and sharpens
our skill. Our antagonist is our helper." -- Edmund Burke