Regarding coins and dies

Poster: "Montgomery" <dreamers@intrepid.net>

Good gentles:

It is my understanding that a promissory coin die* (or set thereof) sold at
Kingdom of Atlantia 12th Night auction.  I post this here in an effort to
make contact with the gentles who purchased such a thing: I am the fellow
who volunteered time and labor to make 'em.  So, if you are (or know of)
someone who is waiting for their money's worth (so to speak), I can be
contacted at <dreamers@intrepid.net>.  I'd love to cuss and discuss designs
and et cetera.
I also hope that no one is offended at my initiative: I don't wish to go
over peoples' heads.  However, as spring draws nigh my projected free time
shrinks correspondingly, and I'd like to get the project started soon.
Thanks for your time and patience.

In Service,

Gareth the Grim

*Used for minting promissory coins, of course.