Re: chivalrous manners

Poster: Celynen Stowe <navavaughn@geocities.com>

You don't need to be Rubenesque to find people who can't pass the cooler
test.  One of my favorite stories of poor courtesy was at Pointless War
at 4 Quarters where I hiked up my skirts and prepared to carry a very
large, very full cooler plus my garb bag down the hill to camp.  I had
little concern because I figured I wouldn't really have to carry it the
whole way-- someone would stop a assist surely.  Several near empty cars
passed on my way down the hill.  None stopped.  Oh well...

Celynen