[windmasters] String Thing this Weekend!

Poster: nacspsd@acs2.acs.ncsu.edu

Sorry about the short notice on this!!

Monthly String Thing

Come join us for an afternoon of activity and discussion of just
about
anything having to do with string.  Bring projects in progress or
come
and learn something new.  Francesca will be sitting behind her lace
pillow and is happy to teach and talk about it.  Manus would love to
show people the piece that he is working on

Come join us on;

			Sunday, March 1
			2pm to 5pm

We hope to see many of you then.

Francesca and Manus
mka Muir and Scott Dean
919-462-8853

Directions :
	FROM CHAPEL HILL/WEST - Take I 40 to the Davis Drive Exit.  At the
top of the exit ramp at
the light turn left (south toward Apex) and go 8 miles to the light
at High House Road.  Turn left at this light.  Go
through the next light (at Cary Parkway) and up the hill past Bond
Park and turn right onto Castalia Drive.  We're
1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the powerlines.

	FROM RALEIGH/EAST - Take I-40 West to Harrison Avenue (this is an
exit for Cary).  At the top
of the exit ramp at the light turn left toward Cary.  Follow Harrison
to Maynard Road (just past an Arby's) and turn
right.  (There is a light at this intersection.)  Go to the second
stop light, High House Road, and turn right.
Castalia will be 1/3 of a mile.  Turn left onto Castalia, and we're
1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the
powerlines.

	FROM THE SOUTH - Take US 1 towards Raleigh and get off at the Cary
Parkway exit.  At the top
of the ramp turn left and follow Cary Parkway to High House Road.
(There is a light here and Preston Corner's
Shopping Center.)  Turn right onto High House and come up the hill
past Bond Park and turn right onto Castalia
Drive.  We're 1/3 of a mile down Castalia on the right under the
powerlines.

The address is:		1315 Castalia Dr
			Cary, NC  27513