Period Sea Chanties

Poster: terry_buyers@catbox.win.net (Terry Buyers)

G>Poster: ginevra@bellsouth.net
G>
G>Greetings,
G>   Be there any body out there that might know where
G>I could dig up some period sea chanties?  Or some scuttlebut on
G>late period open-water ships?  Thanks.
G>
G>The Militant Mermaid

Check the 'pirates' section of our library, and in the kids books, oversize,
there is a collection of cleaned-up chanties.

I can usually recall the real words...   8-)

Where else but ex-Navy?

---
 * PowerAccess 1.50 I'll play with it first and tell you what it is
later.MILES DAVIS

CC:
ALL
GINEVRA@BELLSOUTH.NET