Re: escorts

Poster: PAEmrys <PAEmrys@aol.com>

     I have been in several Kingdoms and have seen Ladies escorted into court
in all of them.  I do not beleive it is a "southern" tradition.  You will find
it is quite prevalent in Drachenwald as well as Atlantia.  When I was in
Trimaris last fall it was also done there.  This is a charming tradition that
displys one's chivalry in a fine light when done with grace and panache.  This
certainly can only add to the ambiance that we are trying to create.
     Now I'll turn the soap box over to someone else.

Baroness Prydain