RE: March 3: Storvik/Roxbury Mill A&S

The Storvik/Roxbury Mill Arts & Sciences night for March is TONIGHT
(first Tuesday of the month).

Tonight I want to sit down with folks and brainstorm topics for the next
several months to a year of A&S meetings.  I've had some good suggestions
(like a drumming class) already.  So, bring some handwork to keep yourself
out of trouble and come join in planning for the next series of meetings.
I'll also have handouts and materials for basic embroidery if anyone missed
January's meeting.

FYI, the topics thus far have been calligraphy (two classes on different
styles), illumination, basic embroidery, fingerweaving, Viking shoes,
brewing and vintning, and lampworking.  Let me know your ideas for further
topics and I'll try and find someone to teach us.

The site is the usual location at Nina's house.  Please
contact me for directions (<caitlin@phosphor-ink.com>).  We will begin
promptly at 7:30 p.m. mundane time.

I look forward to seeing some of you there.

=Caitlin Cheannlaidir, by grace of their Excellencies
MOAS Storvik