Caer Mear Principality Discussion Meeting

Poster: "sjuroff@xperts.com" <sjuroff@xperts.com>

The Barony of Caer Mearıs
Northern Principality Discussion Meeting
Thursday, March 12
7:30 p.m. -- 9:00 p.m.
Church of the Epiphany
Smoketree Drive
Chesterfield, VA

This meeting is intended as a public forum for debate about Caer Mearıs (and its Collegesı) possible involvement in the Northern Principality. Possible items for discussion are: What is this Movement?, Why is this happening?, What effect does this have on Caer Mear if we join, or if we don't join? On the Kingdom as a whole? What are the options in front of us now?

Everyone is welcome to attend. General input from everyone is encouraged; however, some sort of order will be enforced so that everyone who wants to may get a chance to speak.
This meeting will be moderated by Bryce de Byram, Seneschal of Caer Mear. If you have questions please  contact him at (804) 329-0369, or e-mail: brycedebyram@hotmail.com

Directions: