Re: chivalry / no "watch list"

Poster: Acresouth <Acresouth@aol.com>

I say Huzzah!  These are the exact questions that came to my mind when reading
His Majesty's post.  I hope the chivalry answers well lest many aspiring
knights pack up their things and go home forever because they "don't have what
it takes" according to His Majesty's definition of what it takes to be a
knight in Atlantia!