Re: chivalry / no "watch list"

Poster: Odinson13 <Odinson13@aol.com>

In a message dated 98-03-05 18:29:28 EST, Sir Logan writes:

<<  "But why?", She would ask. Well for one
 very simple reason, She is not physically strong enough.  She also is
 not athletic enough.  Could She become either of those?  Sure, maybe,
 but I doubt it.  That (in Her case) is reality folks.  Some people just >>

As a strong supporter of the crown and only interested in M'Lords wellbeing, I
must suggest: When you approach your door tonight, peek in and say "honey, I'm
home." Then quickly duck, methinks the pots and pans may be aflying!

In Service,
Odinson