Fighter Practice This Sunday in Lexington, VA

Poster: Scott Silvers <ssilvers@wlu.edu>

Unto all the patrons of the Merry Rose does Lord James Beckett of
Westmorland, Seneschal of the Incipient College of Marshals' Keep send
greetings...

	All are invited to come and play with us here in Black Diamond
this weekend in Lexington, VA.  The practice will be held at the
Washington and Lee University  Student Pavilion, same site as the practice
on the Sunday  after Ice Castles.  Practice will run from 12 -5 PM.  For
more info, contact me at ssilvers@wlu.edu  or before 10 PM at (540)
463-3297.

To the W&L Student Pavilion:
      Take I-81 to exit 188 b. (Lexington exit) Follow Rte. 60 into town
where it
becomes Nelson St. Follow Nelson through town, under the old railroad
bridge.
Turn right immediately past the playing fields at the top of the hill.
Follow the
road past the Liberty Hall ruins, and take the left fork up the hill to
the Pavilion. It
is the large metal structure immediately to the right of the large brick
Tennis
Center

	-James

Per pale gules and azure, a griffin segreant between three lozenges Or

___________________    _______________________________________________
|                 |    | Lord James Beckett of Westmorland, Seneschal |
|-----------------|    | Incipient College of Marshals' Keep	      |
|        /\       |    | Barony of Black Diamond                      |
|      /    \     |    | Atlantia                                     |
|      \    /     |    | Scott Silvers                                |
|        \/       |    | Washington & Lee University                  |

Visit the College of Marshals' Keep Home Page at
	http://www.wlu.edu/~sca