Cossacks Mongols and Huns: Directions from the West

Poster: Leila Mohajerin <lmohajer@email.unc.edu>

Just in case you are coming to the event from the West,(like Greensboro,
Winston-Salem and the like) there is a much
shorter way than coming all the way out I85 to route #1.

Instead, when I85 goes through the North tip of Durham, and Hwy 70 East
splits off to the south, and I85 goes up towards DC,
STAY ON HWY 70 heading south East.

Exit on Hwy 98,(I think this is the 2nd exit, but I may be wrong) and head
toward Wake Forest.

Go about 16 miles and you will see Camp Kanata Road on your left.(If you
see Route #1 you've gone 2 miles too far.)

I think it is shorter than going north and then south
again.