Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt Feast

Poster: Kofryna the Goatherd <kofryna@geocities.com>

Greetings to the populace of the Merry Rose from Lady Kofryna the Goatherd,
Highland Foorde Cooks Guild Coordinator and Magda Zaba, Reservation Contact
for the Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt.

Good Gentles,

As we said before, the feast for the Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt is
sold out. As a way to accommodate those on the waiting list, we are making
16 additional on-board places available. We will do our best to accommodate
any additional parties on the waiting list.  Once again, due to the high
demand for the feast, we will implement a policy that all unclaimed
reservations by 3:00 PM on Saturday March 14th will be forfeited, unless
prior arrangements are made. If you need to notify us that you will be late
or are coming from St. Patty's Day Bloodbath, please do so by contacting
Magda Zaba (Marj Burger) at (301) 694-0421 or email marjowl@aol.com no
later than THIS EVENING (3/13/98).

Please pass on this message to those who are attending the Dance of the
Phoenix/Moose Hunt event and do not have e-mail access.

Regards,

Kofryna