Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt Feast

Poster: Kofryna the Goatherd <kofryna@geocities.com>

Greetings to the populace of the Merry Rose from Lady Kofryna the Goatherd,
Highland Foorde Cook's Guild Coordinator and Magda Zaba, Reservation
Contact for the Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt.

Good Gentles,

The feast for the Dance of the Phoenix/Moose Hunt is now sold out. We are
accepting names for a on-board waiting list. Due to the high demand for the
feast, we feel we must implement the policy that all unclaimed reservations
by 3:00 PM on Saturday March 14th will be forfeited, unless prior
arrangements are made. If you need to notify us that you will be late or
are coming from St. Patty's Day Bloodbath, please do so by contacting Magda
Zaba (Marj Burger) at (301) 694-0421 or email marjowl@aol.com no later than
FRIDAY EVENING (3/13/98).

Please pass on this message to those who are attending the Dance of the
Phoenix/Moose Hunt event and do not have e-mail access.

Regards,

Kofryna