Compleat Anachronist

Poster: Heather Bryden <bryden@hers.com>

Greetings unto the patrons of the Merry Rose from Elisabeth MacAlester of
Kintyre.

Baroness Annejke MacAiodh is stepping down as Editor of the Compleat
Anachronist.  I have the honor of succeeding her in that office.

Her Excellency and I are in the process of transferring the CA records,
works in progress, and other information from her possession to mine.  I
believe the transfer should be complete by the end of the week.

As soon as I have reviewed the records, I will contact the authors and
artists who have submitted work to the CA.  In the meantime, I would love
to see any new proposals or completed works that are available.

I will also be seeking a successor for the position of Editor of The Oak.
For those who are interested in the coolest job in the Kingdom, I'll have
the application information out in a few days.

I can be reached at bryden@hers.com.