A little favor

Poster: Jessica Rechtschaffer <jsrechts@email.unc.edu>

I thought I would recount a conversation I had with my mother two weeks
ago.

Mom:  When are you coming up to NY?

Me:  I was planning on coming up on the 20th but I was told by some
friends that I really should go to an SCA event in VA.

Mom:  Huh?

Me:  I'm not sure what's going on.  They may be giving me an award or a
friend is getting an award but they seem rather insistant that I go.

Mom:  Well, OK but you haven't been up for a while etc. etc. etc.

So, what does this all mean?  I was hoping that someone had pictures of
that laureling ceremony Logan and Arielle's last court so I can better
explain what happened last weekend and make my mother happy.  Also, it
would be nice to have pics to look back on.  I'll reimburse for the
doubles.  If anyone out there has some pictures, please contact me at
jsrechts@email.unc.edu

Thank you!

Lyanna