Solas in concert Saturday

Poster: Sherry Hintze <chhintze@bmd.clis.com>

Our group just received an SOS from the Irish American Club of Eastern
Carolina.  It seems they arranged a concert for the Irish-music band Solas
this Saturday in New Bern, NC - and their publicity guy flaked out.  They
are trying as best they can at this late date to publicize the concert.
So, since I thought that the concert might be of interest to my fellow
SCAdians, I offered to post a brief announcement.  If you are without plans
for the weekend, you may want to give it a try.

I have no connection or financial interest in this concert or the Irish
American Club.  For further information contact Deirdre Kiernan, 208
Fairways West Court, New Bern, NC 28562, 919-514-6891.

Lady Kat
The Irish American Club of Eastern Carolina is pleased to present the
phenomenal band, Solas, in concert.  This Irish American band will present
traditional songs, reels, jugs and airs as well as finely wrought vocal
performances.  In just three years, this quintet has risen from an
intriguing idea fleshed out for a few concerts and festivals to a band now
internationally recognized as one of the elite in Irish music.

The concert will be presented on Saturday, March 28th at 7:30 p.m. at
Grover Fields Middle School Auditorium in New Bern.  Tickets are $12 each.
For more information or tickets by mail, call 919-514-6891 or 919-637-1817.