Change of Address for Kheldar

Poster: "William L. Ham III" <kheldar@bellsouth.net>

Unto the Populace of the Kingdom of Atlantia, does Lord Kheldar the
Fleet, Free Scholar and Dipity Kingdom Rapier Marshal, send greetings!

    My Friends,

    As of Sunday, March 29th, I will be moving. My new contact info is
listed below.

    Lord Kheldar the Fleet
    mka Rev. Bill Ham
    2713 Broadwell Dr.
    Raleigh, NC, 27606
    <lordkheldar@mindspring.com>

    AN IMPORTANT NOTE; the new email address will NOT take effect until
May 1st. You can email me there, but don't expect me to respond
immediately! If anyone needs anything, don't hesitate to ask.

In Service to Her Royal Majesty, and Her Excellency my Baroness, I
remain,
--
Lord Kheldar the Fleet, Free Scholar of Atlantia

"Veni, Vidi, Nates Calce Concidi."