Brewers Activities

Poster: Ric and Joanne Loll <rics_am_cafe@geocities.com>

The Storvik Brewers & Vintner's Guild takes our first Field Trip (no
permission slip required - but you've got to have an ID proving you're
21 to drink :)!!

Where:  Old Dominion Brewing Co, Ashburn VA (Next to Dulles Int Airport)

When:  Saturday April 11th at Noon
Who:  Whoever chooses to Join US!

Write me (or call me at 303.495.0256 before 9PM) if you need
directions.  This event replaces the monthly meeting for April.

Other events of Note:  The Great American Beer Festival makes it's FIRST
EVER "On the Road" event happen in Baltimore May 15th and 16th.  The
GABF in Denver is the PREMIER micro-brew tasting event in the world -
this will likely be a close second.  125 Breweries will present of 400
of their best beers.  Tickets are $25 in advance - get them quick!
Tickets can be purchased from GABF at 888-822-6273 or locally at any of
the Brew Master Supply Stores (Baltimore, Arlington, Rockville or
Gathersburg).

Yours in service
Magnus McKinley
Storvikee by choice, brewer by fate...